Lewisham Council - Green Enterprise Grants
Tue 12th October 2010 posted in News blog
Get back 50% of the costs of 'going green'
Through its Green Enterprise Grant, Lewisham Council is offering businesses based in the borough 50% of the costs of ‘going green’ – up to a maximum of £10,000.
- new ‘green’ products or services
- low carbon skills staff training
- creating new `green’ jobs
- reducing the energy or fuel your business uses
- research for new ‘green’ market opportunities
- energy-saving equipment.
If your scheme is approved, Lewisham Council will give you 50% of the costs towards your project and guide you on raising the additional finance.