Create an On-line Workshop
E-Business TWO PART WEBINAR SESSION to learn how to create an on-line workshop
- Session One: 14.00 to 15.30; Session Two 14.00 to 15.30
- Basic fee
- Planning your training session and deciding on timings
- Understanding learning styles
- Writing learning outcomes and lesson planning
- Writing content and supporting materials that facilitate learning styles
- Equipment you will need
- Keeping attendees engaged
- Rehearsing and testing software and props work in advance
- Sending out joining instructions – if using Zoom creating link and sharing screens
- Getting feedback from trainees
This course is delivered under the E-Business 2 programme.
This course is only for trading businesses in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.