Make Tax Digital with E-Accounting
Learn how to use E-Accounting tools to comply with recent changes to the tax rules
- 9.30 - 15.00
- Basic fee
The way we report our tax to HMRC has changed. MTD (Make Tax Digital) means we need to use E-Accounting software to record and file our tax records
On this course you will learn the basics of bookkeeping for your business using the trial version of the cloud based Xero accounting software.
Run your business on the go
- Use the mobile app to digitally record purchase invoices and receipts, without having to print them out
- Reconcile the receipts and payments coming out of your bank account.
- Track your finances with accurate accounting reports and collaborate with your advisor online in real time.
Get paid faster
- Send sales invoices to clients electronically
- Get updated when your sales invoice has been received and opened.
Set up payroll
- Pay your employees and be in complete control.
- File PAYE submission
File your VAT returns
- Xero calculates VAT and files VAT returns online securely with HMRC using software that’s compatible with HMRC systems.
Stay HMRC compliant
- By keeping your business records in Xero you can file your business taxes directly to HMRC and if they need to check anything, they can do.
To participate you must sign up to a 14 day no obligation free trial version of the cloud based Xero software unless you already have a Xero account.
Book by telephone
Please call 020 8305 2666 to reserve your place.