Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Understanding why Search Engine Optimisation is so important for your business
- 09:30 - 15:00
- Basic fee
If search engines can't find you then a lot of your effort is being wasted. Learn how bots crawl the internet to find your site and add it to their indexes.
After this course, you could be well on your way to an optimised site
- What is SEO?
- Understanding SEO
- Key word research - what are they and how to analyse and choose them
- Competitor analysis
- Trend analysis - understand trends
- Choosing the right key words
- Understanding 'Long Tail' and 'Primary Keywords'
- Reviewing examples of SEO
- Page structure
- Onsite SEO - how to set up your website to ensure it is SEO friendly
- Offsite SEO - what it is and its importance
- What are 'Backlinks' - creating safe and strong links
- Finding backlinks
- Website structure for SEO
- Building power to the website
- Creating the right content for SEO
- Tools for SEO
- E.A.T for SEO
Book by telephone
Please call 020 8320 1227 to reserve your place.