Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
E-Business one day training workshop on Search Engine Optimisation
- 9.30 - 15.30
- Basic fee
- Understanding SEO and how it can benefit your business
- Key words - what are they and how to analyse and choose them
- Trends - understand trends and how they can benefit your business
- Google - understanding Google algorithms and updates
- Onsite SEO - how to set up your website to ensure it is SEO friendly
- Offsite SEO - what it is and it's importance
- Backlinks - creating safe and strong links
- Checking results
This course is delivered under the E-Business 2 programme.
Some basic computer skills are required as this is a practical hands on workshop.
This course is only for trading businesses in the Royal Borough of Greenwich