Using MailChimp for e-mail marketing
E-Business one day training course for using MailChimp with Excel
- 9.30 - 15.30
- Basic fee
- To be able to produce and send an email marketing newsletter.
- To create and import lists
- To view reports
- To set up a sign-up form for use on social media
- To ensure your list is GDPR compliant
Creating a campaign
- Setting up the campaign
- Design the campaign
- Working with text and images in Mailchimp
- Schedule the campaign
- Replicating the campaign
- How to avoid your campaign going to SPAM/junk folders
- Using an inbuilt template
- Creating your won template
- Integrations - Linking to scocial media
Creating a list
- GDPR Considerations
- Allowing subscribers to update (GDPR)
- Setting up a list
- Adding/removing subscribers
- Importing subscribers
- Creating a sign-up form
- Viewing a report
This course is delivered under the E-Business 2 programme.
Some basic computer skills are required as this is a practical hands on course.
This course is only for trading businesses in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.