Grow your business online
The LONDON E-business Support Programme is a fully-funded package of support including: 121 expert advice, guidance, webinars and events, which is specifically aimed at helping small business owners in London make better use of digital technology to enhance their online presence; attract more customers; increase sales and improve their business operations.
The programme is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and delivered by Business for London's consortium of 7 business support organisations located across London. Under this scheme, South East Enterprise delivers support for businesses located in the boroughs of Bromley and Lewisham. (If your business is located in Greenwich or Bexley - you can still access similar free advice and support, through the E-business Programme).
How Can you Help My Business?
Our experienced E-business Advisers offer 121 advice sessions (delivered online) which are tailored to the needs of your business and focused on helping you maximise your digital potential to grow your business. The type of advice varies, depending on your individual business needs, and can include support to:
- Build a strong online presence for your business
- Maximise your website's search engine ranking (SEO)
- Enhance your online marketing and social media
- Utilise e-commerce and online payments
- Improve your customer service
- Use digital tools maximise your business efficiency, save time and money
- Improve cyber security, data storage/backups
You and your staff have the opportunity to enhance your digital skills by attending a range of webinars and online tutorials in a variety of subjects.
How does it work?
1. Initial Digital Audit / Review
You will be introduced to an E-business Adviser who will undertake a Digital Audit of your business - looking at your current use of technology and digital tools, processes, practice, knowledge and experience. This will identify how your business is operating in a range of areas including: your website (content and SEO); social media; email marketing; e-accounting; e-commerce; online payment systems; customer relationship management systems; data security; back-ups/ storage and use of any online sales platforms.
2. 121 Digital Advice & Support
Based on findings from the Audit, your Adviser will produce a bespoke Digital Business Plan - detailing key recommendations and actions to maximise your business digital potential. This plan will form the basis of additional advice and support sessions with your allocated Adviser. Regular meetings will help to track the implementation of your Digital Business Plan and offer you the opportunity to discuss and find solutions to any issues arising. Sessions will also help you put into practice what you have learnt in the online webinars - and integrate this into your day to day operations.
3. Digital Webinars & Tutorials
You will have the opportunity to enhance your digital knowledge and skills by attending the Programme's comprehensive range of live webinars and recorded tutorials. Choose which sessions are relevant for you to attend. Topics include:
- Writing for the web
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media for Business
- Instagram and Pintertest for business
- FaceBook for business
- Linked In
- 'X' for business
- Blogging and Vlogging
- E-Commerce platforms/tools
- Online accounting tools
- Cyber security and data protection tools
- How to use AI to bebenfit your business
- Using TikTok to grow your business
- Instagram reels and stories
- Design and Branding
- Google cloud solutions
4. Networking Events
- You will also be invited to regular Networking Events with the chance to meet and connect with other business owners, build contacts, generate new business opportunities and exchange knowledge. Some events will include guest speakers and talks focusing on topics such as: trading online, using and adopting digital tools and technology solutions, digital marketing and cyber security.
To register for the free LONDON E-business Support Programme with South East Enterprise, you will need to be running a business which:
- Which has been registered for over 1 month (with either HMRC or Companies House)
- Is located in one of the following London boroughs: Lewisham or Bromley (if your business is located in Greenwich or Bexley see the Local London E-Business programme)
- Has fewer than 251 employees
To register your interest in accessing this FREE support, please complete the form here and we will give you a call to arrange the initial online meeting with an Adviser.
About the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit UK Shared Prosperity Fund