Specialist support for London businesses to maximise their success in raising finance
Wed 27th October 2010
In today's tough economic conditions raising finance can be a daunting prospect for many South London businesses. Working with Grant Thornton, South East Enterprise (SEE) offer expert support to help business owners and managers make the right choices as to the type of finance they require. SEE Advisers will work closely with them to turn their ideas and plans into attractive propositions for banks, business angels or venture capital investors.
Under the support programme businesses receive:
- Two hour individual consultations with a SEE adviser
- Minimum of 12 hours one to one business support
- Tailored support in preparing a business plan for the banks
- Help in identifying other sources of finance
- Support in understanding the key issues when applying for debt finance
- Introductions to banks and other lenders
The programme is heavily subsidised, whilst the first two hour support session is free, businesses are required to pay a contribution fee of £200 if they decide to move forward.
For further details email email@example.com or tel: 020 8305 2222
This comprehensive programme is under the Solutions for Business 'Understanding Finance for Business' and is part-funded by The European Development Regional Development Fund and LDA. Click here to view a PDF outlining the programme.