Take control of your destiny by working for yourself
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
Let us help you decide, start your business with guidance from SEE.
We provide practical, impartial advice in confidence to individuals thinking about starting in business.
No matter what stage you have reached with your business idea, maybe it's just a seed of an idea at the moment or perhaps you are well on the way with a fully developed plan or you are on the verge of actually starting to trade, we can offer you guidance, one to one advice and our expert advisers provide on-going support, tailored to meet your needs.
Let us help you turn your idea into a practical reality.
If you already have a draft business plan please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our advisers will get in touch to discuss this with you.
We advise on subjects such as legal formats, raising finance, preparing business plans, forecasting, VAT status, sales, marketing, social media and e-business, employment considerations and ensuring that the full implications have been identified.
We provide a very competitively priced service and would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- A guide to help you choose a business idea
- A simple Business Plan template
- A straight forward fully formatted cash flow and profit & loss
- Get further start-up advice from Gov.UK
- British Library Business & IP Centre
- Start Up Loans Company
- The BIg Lottery
- UnLtd awards
- Open 4 Business grant search
- HM Revenue & Customs
- The Princes Trust
- Business in the Community for a variety of business issues including enterprise for the over 50's
- Lawyers For Your Business, legal advice
- City Business Library